Welcome to AYSO Region 1463!
The Valley's Finest Youth Soccer Program
AYSO 1463 provides world class youth soccer that enriches children’s lives. We also offer Club Soccer with our Matrix program for players looking for higher level of play.
AYSO's Vision is to provide world class youth soccer programs that enrich children’s lives.
AYSO's Mission is to develop and deliver quality youth soccer programs which promote a fun, family environment based on AYSO's Six Philosophies.
Basic Ref Training Course Sunday 4/17/16
AYSO 1463 Is hosting a Basic Referee Training Course at Warm Springs Middle School this Sunday from 9am – 1pm, please share this with your parents and encourage them to attend. This class has some really great information that will help them better understand the game.
This course is designed as a supplement in the certification as a Regional Referee. Before attending this course, the following must be completed:
- Volunteer Application completed at eayso.org
- Safe Haven and CDC Concussion Awareness Course completed eaysotraining.org
- Completion of Basic Online Referee Training Course at eaysotraining.org
AYSO is an all volunteer organization and our referees are part of that team. Coaches, Assistant Coaches and Player's Parents can become certified as a Regional Referee with successful completion of the course. Once certified, volunteers can assist with refereeing matches within their individual division. Each team at the U10 level and above are required to provide a 3-person referee team that can referee a match for half of the games during the season (4 for Spring). U8 Coaches should provide a single referee, but can utilize a 3-person team as well.
In order to register for this course, first complete the 3 steps above. Then sign in to eayso.org. Select the "Sign up to take a class" link at the bottom right of the screen. Enter 201601385 in the roster field and search. Select the course once populated and click on the course signup button.
Feel free to forward this email to any parents that want to volunteer or just want a better understanding of the Laws of the Game. I look forward to seeing many of you at the Referee Training!!!!
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Thank you. AYSO1463
Welcome Jamboree(U5) players! We hope this program will give you a positive experience in the great game of soccer.
Sessions will start March 19th and will run till May 21st 2016. For the fall season there will be two sessions:
8:00am - 9:10am for Boys
9:15am - 10:25am for Girls
SPRING 2016 SEASON INFORMATION
Registration for Spring 2016 is now closed. However if you missed one of our registration events and would like to play in Spring, please email the wait list at email@example.com. Please include age and gender of the children you would like to register. The wait list is on a first come first serve basis and is used to fill teams. Thank you.
Spring Season FAQ's:
- Thursday, March 3rd is Team Parent Meeting at Temecula Library on Pauba Rd. 6:00 p.m. Uniforms will be distributed at this event
- Players should be contacted by first week of March, as coaches will not get their team packets until Feb. 25th
- First game of the season is Saturday, March 19th
- Last game of season is May 21st
- Spring is an 8 game season
- U6 and below is co-ed
- U8 and U10 are same gender teams
- U12 and above will most likely be co-ed for Spring only
- U5 (4 year olds) are part of the Jamboree program, about 75 minutes each Saturday beginning March 19th. It is a practice/drills followed by a game. All in mornings at Warm Springs. It is a great learning experience for children! British soccer coaches run program
- Players can receive refund for the season so long as it is requested before first game, by March 18th.
- Requests for specific coaches can always be made and noted on reg form, but never guaranteed.
- Requests to play with other players can always be made, but never guaranteed; however, we do allow for U6 since it is less competitive and their practice times are shorter
- Registration fee is $80
- Reg Fee includes full uniform (socks, jersey, shorts)
We look forward to a great spring soccer season!
Are you interested in coaching, or reffing?
Let us know here!
Congratulations to all the teams that made it to Area playoffs for Fall 2015! Special congratulations to U10 Boys for taking first place! They will be continuing on to Section Playoffs. Congratulations also needs to go to our U12 Girls for taking 4th place at Area playoffs. Congratulations to all the players, coaching staff, and parents that made this possible.
Fall'15 U10 Boys First Place
Fall'15 U12 Girls Fourth Place
This Jamboree Program is designed to combine skills training and game play into one session utilizing a mix of Expert Coaches and Volunteer Coaches to ensure your child maximizes touch on the ball to start off their soccer experience.
If you have a player interested in a higher level of competitive play, please contact Coach Byron at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
AYSO is an all-volunteer organization. Practice times and locations are up to our Coaches who dedicate their time to teaching children the game of soccer. If you are interested in coaching or volunteering in some capacity please complete an AYSO volunteer application at eayso.org or visit us at any registration event or game.
Please be safe and secure
When parking your car at either the practice fields or the game fields, please ensure that you secure your valuables and lock your vehicle. NO DOGS allowed at fields.